It has been revealed, after research on how normal people spend time over the period of their entire lifetime, that the average person living up to 70 years of age normally spends...
- 23 years sleeping
- 15 years working
- 6 years eating
- 10 years entertainment/recreation
- 5 and a half years having baths, etc..
- 6 years learning/education
- 4 years talking
- 6 months praying
- Does this list surprise you in any way?
- Do you think you are making best use of time in your everyday life?
Time goes by and never comes back. We are accountable in front of God as to the use we make of it.